To partner with families in training up children to know, love, and serve God through sound Biblical teaching.
As you visit The Chapel with your child, you may have questions such as:
Where do we go?
- First, visit one of our automated check-in kiosks to sign your child in before going to a classroom. One of our Children’s Ministry Welcome Team members will cheerfully greet and assist you.
- We recommend you enter through door 2 or 3 to be closer to a check-in kiosk.
Who will be teaching my child?
- Each classroom has two adult teachers who are eager to welcome you and your child to The Chapel and to share the truth of who God is through Jesus Christ.
Will my child be safe?
- The Chapel has an automated check-in system in place as an additional layer of security. When families sign in their children, they receive two labels. One label goes on the child; the other contains a matching security code. When you pick up your child, teachers can easily verify the correct child is being released to an authorized adult.
- We perform a background check on each of our classroom teachers.
Can we attend both an adult class and a worship service?
- YES! Most definitely! We encourage you to do so. At The Chapel we have what is called 1st Hour and 2nd Hour. Worship is offered and is the same both hours. We also have Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) classes during both hours for which you can choose from a variety of studies.
- Younger children (2nd grade and younger) can stay in Sunday School both hours, while older children (3rd grade and older) are encouraged to attend Worship with you if you stay for both hours.
Click on the Sunday Morning Classes
link to see a listing of times and classrooms for all our children’s Sunday School classes.
What do you offer for kids besides Sunday School?
Welcome to our church! Please contact us if you have any questions. It is our privilege to come along side you, the spiritual facilitator for your child. We look forward to meeting you, and we invite you to visit any of our classes with your child at any time.
Because Jesus loves children,
Director of Children’s Ministries
Associate Director of Children’s Ministries
AWANA and SpringHill Coordinator
Children’s Ministry Assistant